BPM, Business Process Management, is a methodology to automatize business processes focused to minimize the human error and optimize the process execution through automation; task like notify, send mail, archive documents, for example are automated in the process improving.
Through BPM is possible to control in an effective way the most important process of the organization, due the centralization of the relevant information and the key performance indicators, this make possible build dashboards to let you visualize, analyze and decide in real time.
- Improving the response times in the business process and organizationals.
- Increasing the capacity to attend more cases in the same time with the same human resource.
- Decreasing of the operational cost.
- Make possible to do proactive control to the key points in order to accomplish the legal requirements. This is helpful to minimize the legal risk.
- Centralized management of the documentation and information.